Georgia Trauma Commission GCTE Meeting will be held via Zoom, meeting link below. Please contact [email protected] with any questions.
- ACS standards were reviewed (ATTACHMENT A):
- 3.5 Medical Imaging
- 3.6 Remote Access to Radiographic Imaging/PowerShare
- 4.14 Radiologist Access
- 5.25 Communication of Critical Imaging Results
- 5.26 Timely CT Scan Reporting
- Tracy has provided the 2022 Pre-Review Questionnaire (PRQ) for further reference (ATTACHMENT B)
- Liz Atkins reviewed a chart outlining the ACS site visit preparation timeline and action plan (ATTACHMENT C).
- The ACS has an open comment period regarding the qualifications for trauma program managers. Please engage in the discussions and provide your feedback to the ACS: ACS VRC Open Comment Link
- A friendly reminder: when importing into the ImageTrend Patient Registry, the annual link must correlate with the set of records you are importing. You will use the 2023 import link for your 2023 records. The 2024 download link will be opened around June once we receive all the 2023 data.
- The 2022 Georgia Trauma Data Annual Report is available electronically via the web link https://dph.georgia.gov/trauma. The document was distributed by email on 2/2/2024 to GCTE members.
- An email was sent to all trauma program managers advising ESO to send out a national trauma registry update allowing downloads to TQIP and NTDB. The Georgia updated for the GQIP Central Site, the OEMST ImageTrend Patient Registry, and updated fields will probably be released mid-March.
- Tracy Johns shared a webinar link that provides a deeper dive into the new ACS standards by Trauma System News: https://trauma-news.com/2024/02/trauma-standards-deep-dive-workshop-a-closer-look-at-new-acs-requirements-for-documentation-specialty-coverage-peds-level-iiis-and-more/
2 - 4 p.m.