100 Rue Charlemagne Dr
Braselton, GA 30517
2 - 4 p.m.
- The next OTCPE form will open on March 15th and is due April 15th. You have a 10-day grace period to turn in the forms after the due date. If you have any revision suggestions for next year, please let email [email protected].
- April Moss is the new Deputy Director for Systems of Care for the Office of EMS and Trauma, which oversees trauma, stroke, cardiac, and EMS-C.
- Gina Solomon will be reaching out to the centers that have not provided their Arbormetrix contacts for login.
- Gina Solomon will send the data completeness scorecard to Trauma Program Managers to share with their staff. If you have any feedback, please contact [email protected].
- Please advise Kyndra Holm, [email protected], if your center has not received your TCRN study flipbooks.
- The ESO files for 2023 include new data fields, one which is an NTDB field (blue) and requires input. ESO is working on a patch for the problem. Kelli Vaughn will send out Moe Schmid’s screenshots of the new fields to the group.
- If you are interested in joining or learning more about Bingocize, please contact Sharon Grason, [email protected]
- Please contact Kristal Smith if you are interested in a trauma llama shirt, [email protected]
- Please contact Kristal Smith if you are interested in the Injury Prevention and Outreach chair position, [email protected]
- Kim Kottemann presented ATTACHMENT A, LifeLink of Georgia Updates, to the committee. If you have any additional questions, please contact [email protected] . ATTACHMENT B is attached as a reference to the ACS 2.13 Standard.
- Tracy Johns and Lynn Grant reviewed ATTACHMENT C, the 2.1 Standard for state and regional involvement. You are going to have to prove you are involved in these things. We went through the standard and listed examples of involvement.
GCTE 2023 Meeting Dates:
- Wednesday, March 1, 2023
- Thursday, June 1, 2023
- Thursday, September 7, 2023
- Wednesday, November 15, 2023